Over the last few weeks or so I've tried many different kinds of
*.mesh for avatars but with all the crashing I have been working with
the standard "realXtend" avatar extensions for attachments etc.
Sometimes when a "Crash" occurs, the actual upload and change of Mesh/
Attachment works but obviously I only find this out when I log back
into Naali (after crash), so again I haven't got to the bottom of why
this happens but will still try to figure this out, I also thought mm
I wonder if its a mysql issue but I have full local access and MAX
size set for any sql data, so again we can rule that out I think.

Till... the next test :)

Thx All