for me it's work fine... hnmmmmm nearly ....
i have tested to use a 2nd account and made it female with kate.mesh
when i made some change to the kate account it's didn't show the
change correctly on the jack account window.....
i have relogged (without closing the viewer only with using ether) but
kate still not showing to jack  on the kate window viewer i can see
jack and (of course) kate perfectly with all modifications. done.

strange or it's normal??

i use taiga 0.2 and Naali 0.4.0 with the little fix for the building
work .