I just installed Taiga 0.2 and Naali 0.4 and seems that issue only
become worse. It is absolutely impossible to save avatar to server
with any attachments. Naali crashes and attachment is never stored.
When I used Taiga 0.1.3 and Naali 0.3.4 the upload sometimes worked.

Have anybody else tried saving avatar attachments to server with Taiga
0.2? Is it workable at all?

I can include naali crashdump, but I believe this issue should be
perfectly reproducable now. I think this is error in code, not
misconfigured mysql