On Aug 2, 2011, at 1:29 PM, ilikia wrote:
> All right, figured out the metatype thingy. Added this to
> TundraWrapper.cpp before my functions:
> int id = qRegisterMetaType<float3>("float3");
> Now they work.

Great!

> If you want my code, just tell me where to paste it.

If you wanna learn GIT, you can make an account on github, clone the repo
there, and push your changes to your copy of it.

Then you can make a pull request using github's web UI.  And applying it to the
central repo is just a push of a button. You can also skip that and just say
where pushed, so we can go take a look and get it over.

We can also just give access to the repo, but also for that you need to make
the account, so basically the same to do the above anyway. Having the own copy
there is a nice way to test the commands etc. to see what happens e.g. when you
push.

If you don't wanna bother with git now, you can e.g. just mail the code to the
-dev list or put to somewhere on the web .. or submit a patch to the issue
tracker (I've sometimes used the file attachment thingie in the google code
repo, i suppose github has that too).

~Toni