Ilikia, I just landed fix for the python crash last night (was a looong
night debugging :)
https://github.com/realXtend/naali/commit/49e2db22d37f5e29b3e2700d16b42b91d1f9e517

Pull head again to your clone, run the update deps bat and you should have
it :) It needed a custom PythonQt that I have put into VC9 and VC10 prebuild
deps now, also the sources are there in "sources" branch.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer