On 19-Feb-02, Terry Brownell wrote:

> What's more embarassing is when one's e-mail address becomes a
> thread subject.

Yes, not too good, and on a related note, I'd twigged recently that
while the escribe archives of this list don't display the email
address of the poster, email addresses within the body of the email
do appear.  See...

http://www.escribe.com/internet/rebol/index.html

So out of respect it might be a good idea to ensure our mailers are
not adding email addresses unnecessarily to the body of our messages
when we hit Reply.

--
Carl Read