Hi Petr,

I don't want just positive reports, but the thing is that I was pretty sure
that it was not Rugby, and well, I am sort of proud of it, so I kind of....
well you read it.

You are right, I was not nice at least, sorry....
Did you win with ice hockey ? ;-)

I don't get why you have to change things now.
Rugby/http uses (and always has) rebols standard read, so...

I don't know what is going on. System administration in your company?
[I know we suffer from that sometimes]

httpr simply does open/copy/close, so...

I don't understand Holger's reply regarding Rugby's architecture. Don't they
advertise with the fact that all scripts run the same on all platforms?

--Maarten