Hello Robert,

Sorry, stupid bug in storage close method ("func" keyword was missed)
cause that problem: database was not closed and so could not be
reopened. The language constructions should be more protected from
errors:)

New version of DyBASe 0.17 is available at my site.
I has changed (once again) implementation of object cache in Rebol
API. Explicit increase of hash size makes it possible to obtain
satisfactory insert in hash performance, but remove operation (which
cause shift left of all elements next to deleted one in the block associated with the
hash) is still very slow (remove has quadratic complexity).
That is why I have to implement hash myself using array and collision
chains. Insert and search operation are slightly slower, but speed of
remove is significantly increased (for large number of objects).

--
Best regards,
 Konstantin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]