On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:54:19 +0300, Konstantin Knizhnik
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> New version of DyBASe 0.17 is available at my site.

Hi, the db/close bug id gone but I still have a problem:

>> do %robby-test.r
to-index
from-index
msg-id-index
id: 2987
msg-id
** Script Error: set expected word argument of type: any-word block
** Where: _lookup-object
** Near: set in obj probe (to word! field-name)

I put a probe statement into _lookup-object.

It looks like this function has problems with field-names that are
"normal" Rebol worlds. Could this be the case? It should allow any word
inside an object to be used, no matter if this word is defined by Rebol as
well. Robert