Hello Robert,

Certainly it should be possible to use any word as object field.
As I understand from your mail, the problem takes place while
processing of "to" field. I added "to" field to my guess example.
It works without any problems. So the problem seems to be somewhere
else. Can you send me sources of robby-test.r, so that I can try to
reproduce the problem myself?

Also I have fixed some bugs introduced when I have replaced methods of
persistent class with global functions (I forgot to replace references
to "self" in some functions). I have updated version 0.17 at my site.

--
Best regards,
 Konstantin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]