Hi Ladislav,

    all this stuff about arguments passing is very interesting for me, but
remain always too complex for real usage.

I think that is a need to change something about this stuff at native level.

Do you have some ideas about new native, new syntax to make refinements and/or
argument pass more easy?

I have the start of an idea: all function should accept argument in the normal
way and in a different way: with a block of arguments

Example:

    x: func [a /b c][]
    ;can be called
    x/b 1 2
    ;or
    x/arg_block [1 /b 2]

perhaps this is not a valid solution, i did not think to it very much, or
perhaps there are more valid solutions, i should like  to know any opinion

If we reach a valid solution we could do a proposal for Carl.

---
Ciao
Romano