Hi Romano,

On Friday, February 27, 2004, 11:46:59 AM, you wrote:

RPT> Instead, if i have a function like this:

RPT>     my-func: [a b /skip value /reverse]

RPT> and i want to pass /reverse to find, I must construct exactly that kind of
RPT> block full of false which seems so strange to you and that you say you will
RPT> never use.

Hmm,  but  if  you  have  to  construct  the  block,  then why not
constructing  a  path like Ladislav does in his functions. I don't
see any advantage.

RPT> If i rewrite a function i must respect the refinements order to make old
RPT> program not fail.

Probably  it's  much better to use named arguments then. Otherwise
Carl has to add binding to refinements too.

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila  ---   SOON: http://www.rebol.it/