Hi Gabriele,

> RPT> Refinement have not an order, like arguments.
>
> They do, the order in which they are defined in the function.

Yes, but in Rebol this order is not important, while is important the
arguments order, so it seems to me a wrong mode to extend the language, also
because:

    find/skip a b 3

should become:

    find a b false false false false false true 3

omitting arguments for false refinements, else it should become something
like:

   apply :find [find a b false false false false false false false true 3]

using the refinements names, it become

    apply :find [a b /skip 3]

which is a little more readable.

What means?

    apply :find [a b false false false false false false false false false
false false false true]

Solution:

    find/reverse a b

or in the alternative syntax: