I have never had the occasion to speak to others on this list, but always
read it with interest. Being an African American graduate student
(Psychologist), and interested in Indigenous issues (including Aborigines),
I find many items of interest in your conversations. This time I must agree
with several of your posts that you have let an obvious instigator divert
you from important resolution and conversation. I had NEVER received so
much email from recoznet! I hope you invite Laurie back.
Good luck,
Taliba