-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Trudy and Rod Bray
Sent: Sunday, 19 March 2000 5:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [recoznet2] For Your Eyes Only

I didn't see a personal attack, Karen.
Jack painted a scenario because you left everyone wondering. You haven't
been exactly honest with us, have you?
You have defended the police without telling us you weren't a
disinterested bystander. You have refused to acknowledge that the police
sometimes victimise.

Some time ago, we had a policeman on the list who's views were very much
the same as yours, Karen. There was one difference though, he realised
that he should try to help Indigenous youth instead of just judging
them. He really cared even though his education had been one of the One
Nation point of view. We had very robust discussions on this list then
too, but he listened and his views did change somewhat.

Trudy

Karen Crook wrote:

> It is coming up with these crazy personal attacks that will see
> Reconciliation go nowhere.
> Because you attack others when you don't get the way you want. Hmmmmm,
> that's fair!
> I think you need a new game plan Jack.

This posting is provided to the individual members of this group without
permission from the
copyright owner for purposes  of criticism, comment, scholarship and
research under the "fair
use" provisions of the Federal copyright laws and it may not be distributed
further without

RecOzNet2 is archived for members @
http://www.mail-archive.com/recoznet2%40paradigm4.com.au/