Recoznetters

Jack and trudy have clearly stated why Laurie was removed from the list.
If Laurie wishes to be readmitted the first step is to negotiate with
trudy about the protocols for the list. Remember when Bruce Reyburn had
to set up alternatives to keep this list on track? He respectfully
invited us to debate via other venues.

How can any of us ignore the enormous amount of work that Trudy has to
do to keep this going? Many of us are running ANTaR groups or other
community groups and undertsand how mush lonely and often unacknowledged
effort is required.

I have dreaded the bucketloads of boring dissembling posted by Karen
Crook but there are ways of deleting/dealing with it. It has forced many
to spell out in powerful detail the logic of our cases.

I think that we should ignore Karen from now on. He/she certainly has
wasted lots of time. KAREN WHY NOT SET UP YOUR OWN LIST AND ASK US TO
ARGUE WITH YOU THER (AND ONLY THERE)

Many people, who I  believe are thankful for Trudy's efforts, now sound
like they want to criticise her for removing Laurie and forget the
primary purpose of the list. How many of us would contemplate even for a
moment taking on the responsibility of running an alternative list.
Until we are we should give Trudy the trust she has earned.

David Hollinsworth