RED NEWS - MUFC Daily News by Email.
For the very latest news, the forum, and more check out the website at
http://www.rednews.co.uk
For United books, videos, DVDs etc http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=amazon

Website Promotion Made Easy!

Online Awareness is a Manchester based company who help businesses advertise
their Website on the Internet. We can promote your services using the main
online search engines; Google, Yahoo and MSN. This will increase your Web
visibility, enquiries, leads and sales.

For a FREE Website review, please contact us using the details below quoting
reference: OA/REDNEWS

Telephone: 0161 432 3669
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.online-awareness.com

****

www.rednews.co.uk
Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/index.htm

---------------------------------
[35] More Milan coach
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"We are disappointed about their winning goal because I felt we had the match
pretty much in hand. It seemed we were going to get a good result but that goal
has complicated matters."

 http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2051413-5042808

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

 http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2051413-10387791 Hotels in Manchester
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[34] Kevin McCarra match report in Guardian
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
'Manchester United guaranteed an exalted occasion at San Siro during which
their players should still tingle with the memory of this wonderful win. The
last image will be the one that resonates when the return leg of the semi-final
kicks off next Wednesday. The Premiership side had been 2-1 down and in a state
of dismay before a comeback completed 15 seconds into stoppage time.

Wayne Rooney plucked his second goal of the match by lashing home a first-time
drive at the near post. He had an opportunity to exploit not only because of
Ryan Giggs's through ball but also because the winger had won a tackle to start
the attack. Milan dwindled as the evening went on and the goalkeeper Dida will
rightly be blamed for conceding the winner.

He had also presented United with a 1-0 lead by recording what some would
regard as an own goal, and Milan will rue their judgment that the Brazilian was
fully fit following a shoulder problem. Carlo Ancelotti can curse the ill-luck
that saw Gennaro Gattuso depart with a foot injury after 53 minutes because he
is Milan's power supply and the team dimmed without him.
United, rightly, will not dwell on that or the enforced substitution of the
visitors' captain Paolo Maldini. They have no cause to think of anything except
their revival here and the dynamism that let them swoop on Milan once they were
weakened. If Sir Alex Ferguson's side are unsettled at all, the unease comes in
memories of the uncontainable Kaka, scorer of both Milan goals.

If the Brazilian was supposed to be incarcerated by the deep-lying Darren
Fletcher and Michael Carrick he was, in practice, forever escaping custody. The
United pair, though, took much credit for driving United onwards in the
second-half. Ferguson's team would never have dared to sit back in view of
their makeshift defence, one that the opposition exploited fully.

In those circumstances, it was ironic that the visitors buckled first. The
fault was Dida's as, in the sixth minute, he got in the way of Cristiano
Ronaldo's header from a Giggs corner and then clawed the looping ball into his
own net. That start was reminiscent of the 7-1 mauling of Roma, but the
resemblance with the quarter-final second-leg stopped there.

An ageing Milan team have experience in proportion to their years and also
relish the inspiration of Kaka, who glowed with virtuosity. United were more
insistent than Milan, but that was as far as the cheerful news went in the
period following the opener. With 22 minutes gone, Kaka broke away from Carrick
to take Clarence Seedorf's pass before a sluggish Gabriel Heinze could reach
him and glide a low finish into the far corner of the net.

Ferguson had less reason to pardon the Brazilian's next goal 15 minutes later.
Kaka was outnumbered as he chased down the left, but he slipped inside Fletcher
and lobbed the ball over Heinze, who was then flattened as a frantic Evra
collided with him. The mayhem was no distraction to the Milan midfielder as he
tucked a shot behind Edwin van der Sar.

That was all infuriating for Ferguson, who must have devoted more planning to
the threat of Kaka than any other aspect of the fixture. With the lone striker
Alberto Gilardino unimpressive, the real source of menace was entirely obvious
yet it could not be staunched. With Milan in the lead through two away goals,
there was a dread that United's own creativity would not rewarded.

A rather severe booking of Evra for a foul on Massimo Oddo late in the
first-half means that the left-back will miss the second leg through
suspension. Encouragement at Old Trafford lay in the alterations forced on
Ancelotti, but United could not immediately come to their own aid and an
unmarked Carrick volleyed wide from a Giggs corner in the 48th minute.

That paved the way for a misleading period in which Milan appeared capable of
outclassing Ferguson's men. One surging move was capped with a one-two between
Kaka and Seedorf that ended with the Brazilian volleying high. Whether out of
preference or tiredeness, the visitors became much less enterprising after
that. It is foolish to yield the initiative to the Old Trafford side.

United, better at plundering than they are at guarding, returned to level terms
in the 59th minute. Paul Scholes erupted from a muted display to flip a
delightful pass and Rooney, onside by a whisker, controlled it with his chest
before beating Dida. The goalkeeper had, to his credit, pulled off a few
impressive saves, with a particularly convincing response to a Fletcher drive.

That, all the same, reflected United's capacity to create a variety of chances
against a waning Milan before Rooney's decider. Ancelotti may calculate that
his side will prevail in the end, but he would be wise to factor in a goal for
the visitors.'

---------------------------------
[33] More Rooney
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
“It’s a great feeling. It was a difficult match but when it got late we kept
going. We knew the victory would make it a little bit easier for the away leg.
And to get a goal in the last minute is a great feeling. It was fantastic. At
2-1 behind at half-time against a very good Milan team, we knew it would be
difficult to get the win. The manager told us too keep pushing, keep going and
we’ll get the goals, and we did."

---------------------------------
[32] More Fergie on Rooney
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"Because of the way we played, there were moments when Wayne wasn't involved as
much. But his contribution was fantastic and his movement off the ball was out
of this world. They couldn't handle him, he was first-class."

---------------------------------
[31] Fergie on chances
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"Michael Carrick could have maybe scored right after half-time. Their
goalkeeper's made a fantastic save from Darren Fletcher and Kaka had two
further opportunities for AC Milan. He could have scored from them,
particularly the second one. We galvanised ourselves after those two misses and
really tore at them, stretching them. They were a tired team at the end of the
night. You go back two years, it was night and day"

---------------------------------
[30] Fergie on goals
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"We recovered from making two horrible mistakes defensively and I think we
deserve our victory because of tha. The first few goals were really scrappy. I
think ours was an owngoal and then we gave away two terrible goals. But we
persevered, we kept playing our football - some of which was fantastic - and we
dominated the second half. We got hold of the game and the equaliser gave us
the impetus to go on and win it. That goal was absolutely magnificent. The
audacity and confidence of Scholes to do what he did in the heat of that battle
was absolutely exceptional. Neutrals watching the game will have been drooling
at the quality."

 http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-2051413-10351781

 http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2051413-10295995 Have a Free £25 bet on totesport
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[29] As we told you in the last mag
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
from the Mail

'City angered United further by allotting them only 2,800 tickets following
consultations with safety officials.
Under Premier League rules, United are entitled to a minimum of 3,000 tickets
but the figure has been cut after City cited problems caused at recent derbies
by away supporters standing in seated area.'

---------------------------------
[28] from the Mail
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
'At the final whistle last night Italian midfielder Genaro Gattuso appeared to
become involved in a confrontation with Ferguson.
But Ferguson said: "It was not me. I think it was an incident with a steward."
An hour after the finish, Old Trafford had to be evacuated following the
discovery of a suspect package.'

---------------------------------
[27] Ronaldo wins anither award
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
from SKY

'Cristiano Ronaldo has completed a clean sweep of the PFA awards after being
named the Fans' Player of the Year on Tuesday.

The Manchester United star became the first player for 30 years to win both the
PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year prizes in an awards
ceremony in London on Sunday night.

The beguiling Portuguese winger has now completed a memorable hat-trick by
winning the accolade that is voted for by supporters up and down the country.

Ronaldo's success in claiming the fans award underlines just how far he has
come in the past nine months after being made public enemy number one following
the World Cup finals.

His every touch was greeted with a chorus of boos in English grounds after his
involvement in Wayne Rooney's quarter-final dismissal against Portugal, but
Ronaldo clearly thrived in adversity.

Playing a key role in United's on-going treble challenge, Ronaldo has scored 21
goals for Sir Alex Ferguson's side and become one of world football's most
desirable players during a tremendous season.'

---------------------------------
[26] Opta match stats
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
Manchester United       Team Statistics Milan
3       Goals   2
1       1st Half Goals  2
11      Shots on Target 4
5       Shots off Target        8
6       Blocked Shots   2
10      Corners 2
17      Fouls   14
2       Offsides        2
2       Yellow Cards    2
0       Red Cards       0
84.4    Passing Success 78.9
24      Tackles 25
75      Tackles Success 84
55.2    Possession      44.8
58.5    Territorial Advantage   41.5

---------------------------------
[25] Fergie - not easy
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"It will not be easy - but it will not be easy for them either."

 http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-2051413-10426532

 http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-2051413-5039258

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[24] BBC match stats
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Brown, Heinze, Evra, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes,
Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs.
Subs Not Used: Kuszczak, Smith, Solskjaer, Dong, Richardson, Eagles, Lee.

Booked: Evra, Giggs.

Goals: Ronaldo 6, Rooney 59, 90.

AC Milan: Dida, Oddo, Nesta, Maldini (Bonera 46), Jankulovski, Gattuso (Brocchi
52), Pirlo, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Kaka, Gilardino (Gourcuff 84).
Subs Not Used: Kalac, Cafu, Inzaghi, Favalli.

Booked: Kaka, Bonera.

Goals: Kaka 22, 37.

Att: 73,820

Ref: Kyros Vassaras (Greece).

---------------------------------
[23] No surprise
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
from BBC

'Fans have been praised by police after Manchester United's match against AC
Milan passed off peacefully. Seven arrests were made at the Champions League
game at Old Trafford, for public order and touting offences.

Greater Manchester Police put extra officers on duty, following clashes between
United and Roma supporters two weeks ago.

A police spokesman said both sets of fans were worthy of praise for their good
behaviour on Tuesday night.

Three men were arrested on suspicion of section 5 public order offences and
three men were arrested in relation to ticketing offences, one of whom was
released without charge.

One man was cautioned for a public order offence.'

---------------------------------
[22] Rooney thanks Scholes for pass
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"I see him do it every day in training. He's brilliant. He is a joy to play
with, a genius. It's a great feeling. It was a difficult match but when it got
late we kept going. We knew the victory would make it a little bit easier for
the away leg. And to get a goal in the last minute is a great feeling. It was
fantastic. At 2-1 behind at half-time against a very good Milan team, we knew
it would be difficult to get the win. The manager told us to keep pushing, keep
going and we'll get the goals, and we did."

---------------------------------
[21] Fergie on boost
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"We're in front and they know that - it's a really big game now. They have got
a really difficult game on their hands now. We are chasing the Premiership and
this is the biggest boost we could have got.  Scholes' pass for Rooney's
equaliser was fantastic, just a little flick but what a pass."

---------------------------------
[20] More Fergie praise for Fletcher
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"We have got eight days to get Rio fit and that is crucial to us now because
Patrice misses the game. I could bring Darren Fletcher back to right-back but I
hope we don't have to given his performance in midfield in the first leg.
Darren was outstanding with his energy and willingness to work for the team. He
seems to excel in the big games and that was another big performance from him."

 http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-2051413-10356806

 http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2051413-10367483 City breaks from £99
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[19] Fergie on game plan
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"It was a fantastic pass by Paul Scholes to set up Wayne for our second goal
and that gave us the incentive. We needed our players to hit the heights and
his winner was a fantastic goal. The way we played - with the ball as wide as
we could to stretch them - meant he was not getting as much of the ball as he
would like but when he did he was a real threat to them. It won't be easy in
Milan but they know it won't be easy either. We have got an outstanding chance
now."

---------------------------------
[18] Fergie on turnaround
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"When you are 2-1 down to a team of Milan's standard it is very difficult to
get back into the game. But at half-time we told the players to persevere with
playing our football and keep playing at speed."

---------------------------------
[17] Reserves lose out on title
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
as Bolton win it after their 3-1 victory over Newcastle.

---------------------------------
[16] Milan coach disappointed
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"We are disappointed about their winning goal because I felt we had the match
pretty much in hand. It seemed we were going to get a good result but that goal
has complicated matters."

---------------------------------
[15] Fergie on Rooney
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"Wayne was a threat to Milan all night. We played him up front on his own
because we wanted to stretch their defence. It meant he wasn't going to get the
greatest involvement in the match but he still made some fantastic runs between
the two central defenders and of course, the winning goal was an incredible
hit."

 http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2051413-5590780
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

 http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-2051413-8829216 Argos Latest offers and price
drops!
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[14] MEN on IMUSA-Roma action
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
'MANCHESTER United fans left battered and bloodied after the 'battle of Rome'
have launched a legal case against Italian police.

Shocking evidence of violent attacks by baton-wielding riot police has been
collected from more than 150 fans - and legal papers have now been lodged.

The trouble at Rome's Stadio Olimpico flared during United's Champions League
quarter-final game against AS Roma earlier this month.

The Independent Manchester United Supporters Association has taken statements
from fans and launched a two-pronged campaign.

They are demanding the Italian judiciary start a criminal investigation into
the 'unprovoked attack' by riot police and also a civil legal action to claim
damages for those injured.

The campaign was formally launched when Italian civil rights lawyer Michele
Vaira, who is providing his services free, lodged papers with the Italian
courts.

Initially, four test cases are being brought, involving the most seriously
hurt, and the rest are expected to be brought later.

It is understood 23-year-old Carly Lyes, from Rusholme, is among the cases. She
had her camera stolen by one riot officer and was then beaten about the head
with fists and batons as she tried to retrieve it.

One of the other cases involves a fan allegedly struck seven times after he had
already been knocked unconscious.

Imusa spokesman Colin Hendrie said the riot police indiscriminately attacked
United fans who had not charged the barrier.

"We are saying a crime has been committed and we want that to be investigated,"
he said. "People had broken bones and they had time off work. It's a group
action that involves 150 eye-witness statements.

"The Rome police also reversed their batons. It's one thing police using
weapons for restraint to defend themselves, but it's a different thing when
those police use batons the wrong way round, with the heavy end being used to
strike people - and to change it into a weapon possibly with lethal
consequences."

The legal challenge emerged after the Italian government admitted last week
some police mistreated United fans.

Interior minister Giuliano Amato said some police 'went too hard on the English
fans and used their batons too easily', although he also defended the majority
of Italian police and criticised United fans for being `drunk all day in Rome'.

The authorities in Italy have also ruled that police will not patrol the inside
of stadiums from next season and leave that duty to club stewards, following
the example of English clubs.

Mr Hendrie added: "We were contacted by fans from other teams like
Middlesbrough, Leeds and Arsenal, as well as Italian clubs like Sampdoria.

"They all said the same had happened to them."

---------------------------------
[13] United wanted City game moved a day
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
from BBC

'Manchester City have refused a request to move back their derby fixture
against Manchester United next month. United are scheduled to face City on
Saturday 5 May at Eastlands, less than three days after the Champions League
semi-final, second leg in Milan.

The Reds, who are also in the hunt for the Premiership title, asked to delay
the derby game until Sunday 6 May.

However, City rejected the request and insist the game must go ahead as
planned, with a 1245 (BST) kick-off.

Extra spice had been added to the Manchester derby when it appeared United
would clinch the Premiership title with victory at Eastlands.

However, that scenario is now an outside prospect as United would have to beat
Everton at Goodison this weekend, while Chelsea would need to lose their home
game against Bolton.

That would leave Sir Alex Ferguson's side holding a six-point advantage,
knowing a win over Stuart Pearce's City would effectively seal the championship.

United won this season's reverse fixture in December at Old Trafford 3-1, with
goals from Wayne Rooney, Louis Saha and Cristiano Ronaldo. '

---------------------------------
[12] Milan boss
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
Carlo Ancelotti

"Manchester United probably do have a slight advantage. We are disappointed
about their winning goal because I felt we had the match pretty much in hand.
It seemed we were going to get a good result but that goal has complicated
matters. It is difficult to say whether the result would have been the same if
those two  (Gattuso and Maldini) had stayed on the pitch but quite clearly, you
are going to miss players of that experience"

---------------------------------
[11] Fergie on team next week
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"If Rio doesn't make it, I do have the option of playing Darren Fletcher at
right-back, although given the way he played tonight, I would prefer not to do
that."

---------------------------------
[10] Fergie on luck
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"I don't think anyone expected us to fold when we fell behind but Kaka did have
two chances to get a third for them, which he didn't take, and that gave us a
lifeline. But you need a bit of luck on nights like this and I am delighted
with the way we came back. The second goal gave us the incentive to push
forward again and once we started to do that, there was only going to be one
winner."

 http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2051413-5042808

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

 http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2051413-10387791 Hotels in Manchester
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[9] Fergie on Rooney winner
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"It was an incredible hit. He didn't take a touch on it, just hit it first
time. It was a brilliant goal. On an occasion like tonight, we needed our big
players to hit the heights."

---------------------------------
[8] Fergie - we'll score
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"With the speed of our game, I believe we will score in Italy. Whether it will
be enough I don't know. It will not be easy - but it will not be easy for them
either."

---------------------------------
[7] Alan Ball dies
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
from MEN

'ENGLAND World Cup winner and former Manchester City manager Alan Ball died of
a heart attack last night, his son Jimmy said. The youngest member of the side
that lifted the trophy at Wembley in 1966 died after watching Manchester
United's European Championship semi-final tie with AC Milan.

Jimmy Ball, speaking from his father's Southampton home, said: "I was talking
to him last night just after the football and he was in great form. We were
talking about (Paul) Scholes's pass.

"And then I got a phone call in the middle of the night. It's unbelievable and
very, very sad."

The midfielder won 72 caps for his country in a 10-year England career and
starred for both Everton and Arsenal.

Ball is the second member of the side that beat West Germany 4-2 to die.

Captain Bobby Moore died of cancer in 1993.

Midfielder Ball was a key member of manager Sir Alf Ramsey's 'Wingless
Wonders', and was awarded an MBE in 2000 for his services to football.'

---------------------------------
[6] Fergie - the result is a boost for title race
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"We are chasing the title and this is the biggest boost we could have got. It
will give us a boost I am sure of it."

---------------------------------
[5] Fergie - great chance now
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"We persevered and we kept playing our football. Some of our football was
fantastic.  I think in the second half we dominated. We got hold of it and the
equaliser set us up to go and win it.  It gives us a magnificent chance now. We
will be going over there with a big chance.  We are in front and they know they
have a difficult game now."

 http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-2051413-10351781

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

 http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2051413-10295995 Have a Free £25 bet on totesport
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

highly recommended, Andy Mitten interviews 11 famous United players for their
story

Pre-order the Harry Potter book out on July 21st, delivered directly to your
door on the day of release in the UK for £8.99

Borat with Amazon out in March

---------------------------------
[4] The outstanding new Polo shirts
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

NEW! NEW! NEW! JUST £25.99 Inc p&p in UK (Europe add £2 / ROW add £4)

To fit chest:

S 35-38" (width facing side 19.5 inches, length 28 inches)
M 39-40/41" (width facing side 20.5 inches, length 29 inches)
L 41-44/45" (width facing side 22.5 inches, length 29.5 inches)
XL 45-47" (width facing side 23.5 inches, length 30.5 inches)

You can now fax orders with your credit card details (name, address, number and
start/end date) on 44-16-1332-8267

New range of classy hand embroidered ECF '68 celebrating Polo shirts in red and
white now at just £25.99 inc p&p! (Europe add £2 / ROW add £4)

100% unofficial Short Sleeve 100% cotton, high quality shirts.

Option 1 - RNPoloW Old style crest with 'Wembley 1968' on white polo shirt

WITH full Hand made Embroidery of 1968 ECF style crest. HIGHEST QUALITY.

Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large sizes. Please specify SIZE when
ordering. See size details above for which is your best size.

ONLY £25.99 including postage and packing!
(Europe add £2 / ROW add £4) - please fill in the price column and product code
online accordingly.

Prod. Code: RNPoloW

Option 2 - RNPoloR Old style crest with 'Wembley 1968' on red polo shirt

WITH full Hand made Embroidery of 1968 ECF style crest. HIGHEST QUALITY.

Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large sizes. Please specify SIZE when
ordering. See size details above for which is your best size.

ONLY £25.99 including postage and packing!
(Europe add £2 / ROW add £4) - please fill in the price column and product code
online accordingly.

Prod. Code: RNPoloR

You can order by credit card - Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Switch or Solo. Or by
post at Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG.

Just mark the product code and shirt size when ordering below.

To fit chest:

S 35-38" (width facing side 19.5 inches, length 28 inches
M 39-40/41" (width facing side 20.5 inches, length 29 inches)
L 41-44/45" (width facing side 22.5 inches, length 29.5 inches)
XL 45-47" (width facing side 23.5 inches, length 30.5 inches)

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

Click on to order via paypal below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%20Shirt&no_shipping=2&cn=State%20product%20code%20and%20size&currency_code=GBP&lc=GB&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%20Shirt&no_shipping=2&cn=State%20product%20code%20and%20size&currency_code=GBP&lc=GB&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

You can also order by phone or fax (44-16-1332-8267). E.mail us your phone
number to - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The shopper has the right to cancel within seven days of their contract with
us, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If the
shopper does cancel their order, they will have their payment returned and we
will outline the procedures they must follow to return their goods or services.
These follow the guidelines of The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling)
Regulations 2000.

---------------------------------
[3] Giggs on injuries and praise for Fletcher
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"I don't think the injuries have fazed us really. veryone who has come in has
done a job brilliantly. That's what it's all about, using the squad this
season. Darren Fletcher again tonight was outstanding, but that's what it's
about. It's not about 11 players, it's about 20."

---------------------------------
[2] Giggs
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
"It was always going to be tough. We didn't want to give away goals but we've
got to go out there with confidence. With the second half in mind, we know that
if we keep the tempo up and keep our shape we've got a great chance of creating
chances. We'll probably have to defend better, but we're capable of doing that.
It's going to be difficult, it always is going to the San Siro, but we've seen
enough in the second half to show that we can go there and get a good result.
If we keep our character and nerve then hopefully we will. We got off to a
great start. Milan hit us with a bit of a sucker punch with the two goals, but
in the second half we kept playing our football, kept the intensity up and
we're pleased to get the two goals. We wanted to keep a clean sheet, away goals
are key in this competition. We didn't want to give away one goal, let alone
two, so that knocked the stuffing out of us a little bit. In the second half we
showed a lot of patience and character. We just felt that we could create
chances by not panicking and keeping our shape, and that's what happened. We
feel that we're going to create chances every time we go out. Milan are a
quality team so when you get those chances you have to put them away, and we
put most of them away. To score so late on showed great character and ended the
game on a high."

---------------------------------
[1] The last four issues of Red News have now completely sold out. Subscribe so
you never miss out
---------------------------------
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2007 by ed:
Order online, or by post, fax, or by phone.

You can now fax orders with your credit card details (name, address, number and
start/end date) on 0161 332 8267

RN 135 Sold Out
RN 134 Sold Out
RN 133 Sold Out
RN 132. Sold Out
RN 131. Out December 9th.
RN 130. Out November 26th.
RN 129 Out October 17th.
RN 128. Out September 17th.

In the UK £2.50 inc p&p each copy
ROW £3.50 inc p&p  each copy

Best United news service on the web... Want more? Support Red News and buy the
mag. The fanzine is published roughly once a month during the season and once
during the summer. Buying it helps this site survive and develop. And you get a
cracking read!

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

To order online using any card you use, click on

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%20Copy%20Single%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Copy%20Single%20Order&no_shipping=2&cn=Which%20issue%20number%3f&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%20Copy%20Single%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Copy%20Single%20Order&no_shipping=2&cn=Which%20issue%20number%3f&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

You can now fax orders with your credit card details (name, address, number and
start/end date) on 44-16-1332-8267

you can order any of the items for sale on RN by cheque (sterling, made payable
to Red News), to Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG

or put your order - cheque only - in an envelope and hand to a RN seller
selling Red News on a matchday.

NB*** We can also process your order over the phone. Send us your phone number
and order details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subscribe to Red News. And you get in our VIP Forum for a year.

UK 10 issue sub £25.00 inc p&p
Europe 10 issue sub £30.00 inc p&p
Rest Of The World 10 issue sub £35.00 inc p&p

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%2010%20issue%20subscription&item_number=Red%20News%2010%20issue%20subscription&no_shipping=2&cn=Start%20from%20which%20number%3f&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%2010%20issue%20subscription&item_number=Red%20News%2010%20issue%20subscription&no_shipping=2&cn=Start%20from%20which%20number%3f&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

And those kind hearted souls out there can help with our costs by making an
online donation via paypal. Doesn't matter how small the amount is, every bit
helps with our costs - thanks. click on.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Donation&no_shipping=0&tax=0&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Donation&no_shipping=0&tax=0&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

All our t-shirts - Some classic designs

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shoptsht.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shoptsht.htm

ECF '68 High Quality retro Shirts with Hand Embroided Crest. Order by credit
card or cheque at...

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htmency_code=GBP
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htmency_code=GBP

UNOFFICIAL ALTERNATIVE SHIRTS

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm

Back Issues

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopsub2.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopsub2.htm

any questions, contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: