RED NEWS - MUFC Daily News by Email.
For the very latest news, the forum, and more check out the website at
http://www.rednews.co.uk
For United books, videos, DVDs etc http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=amazon

Website Promotion Made Easy!

Online Awareness is a Manchester based company who help businesses advertise
their Website on the Internet. We can promote your services using the main
online search engines; Google, Yahoo and MSN. This will increase your Web
visibility, enquiries, leads and sales.

For a FREE Website review, please contact us using the details below quoting
reference: OA/REDNEWS

Telephone: 0161 432 3669
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.online-awareness.com

****

www.rednews.co.uk
Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/index.htm

---------------------------------
[4] Full news round up tomorrow... but new 20th anniversary Red News with Gary
Nev interview out on Tuesday
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, April 8, 2007 by ed:
Order online, or by post, fax, or by phone.

You can now fax orders with your credit card details (name, address, number and
start/end date) on 0161 332 8267

RN135 20th Anniversary Edition. Gary Nev interview. Out April 10th
RN 134 Sold out
RN 133 Sold Out
RN 132. Out January 13th.
RN 131. Out December 9th.
RN 130. Out November 26th.
RN 129 Out October 17th.
RN 128. Out September 17th.

In the UK £2.50 inc p&p each copy
ROW £3.50 inc p&p  each copy

Best United news service on the web... Want more? Support Red News and buy the
mag. The fanzine is published roughly once a month during the season and once
during the summer. Buying it helps this site survive and develop. And you get a
cracking read!

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

To order online using any card you use, click on

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%20Copy%20Single%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Copy%20Single%20Order&no_shipping=2&cn=Which%20issue%20number%3f&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%20Copy%20Single%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Copy%20Single%20Order&no_shipping=2&cn=Which%20issue%20number%3f&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

You can now fax orders with your credit card details (name, address, number and
start/end date) on 44-16-1332-8267

you can order any of the items for sale on RN by cheque (sterling, made payable
to Red News), to Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG

or put your order - cheque only - in an envelope and hand to a RN seller
selling Red News on a matchday.

NB*** We can also process your order over the phone. Send us your phone number
and order details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subscribe to Red News. And you get in our VIP Forum for a year.

UK 10 issue sub £25.00 inc p&p
Europe 10 issue sub £30.00 inc p&p
Rest Of The World 10 issue sub £35.00 inc p&p

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%2010%20issue%20subscription&item_number=Red%20News%2010%20issue%20subscription&no_shipping=2&cn=Start%20from%20which%20number%3f&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red%20News%2010%20issue%20subscription&item_number=Red%20News%2010%20issue%20subscription&no_shipping=2&cn=Start%20from%20which%20number%3f&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

And those kind hearted souls out there can help with our costs by making an
online donation via paypal. Doesn't matter how small the amount is, every bit
helps with our costs - thanks. click on.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Donation&no_shipping=0&tax=0&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Donation&no_shipping=0&tax=0&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

All our t-shirts - Some classic designs

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shoptsht.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shoptsht.htm

ECF '68 High Quality retro Shirts with Hand Embroided Crest. Order by credit
card or cheque at...

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htmency_code=GBP
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htmency_code=GBP

UNOFFICIAL ALTERNATIVE SHIRTS

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm

Back Issues

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopsub2.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopsub2.htm

any questions, contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------------
[3] FREE £50 matched bet
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, April 8, 2007 by ed:
 http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-2051413-10351781

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[2] Patrick Vieira on Keano
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, April 8, 2007 by ed:
"Roy Keane knows Manchester United so well. He has been one of their greatest
players and one of the greatest captains the game has seen. He was there for so
long as a player and has learned a lot from Alex Ferguson. I think he may be
the future United manager. It wouldn't surprise me at all - and he would be a
success.  I was quite surprised he went into management as soon as he did. I
thought he might want to take a bit more time out but, when you have football
in your blood, it is always there. You have that passion - you always have it.
I have massive respect for Roy Keane. He was tough, he was hard but I loved our
rivalry. I have a big respect for him as a player.  He won everything with
United, he was a fantastic footballer."

---------------------------------
[1] from yesterdays Daily Mail
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, April 8, 2007 by ed:
'Bob Graham, who is making a documentary on football hooliganism in eastern
Europe, says the violence in Rome was premeditated in a highly organised manner

In March, less than two hours after the Champions League draw had been made,
the texts began pinging throughout Europe.

The first message, written in Polish, read: "Hey, do you want to come to the
ambush and fight?"

It was sent by one of Roma's Ultras to a neo-Nazi member of Legia Warsaw's
extremist gang who organise football hooliganism in Poland. The reply was
immediate: "My friend, it is good you need us. We will be honoured to be there
to stand with you."

Messages were also sent to Croatia, to the Torcida Split gang who follow Hajduk
Split; to Den Haag in Holland; Ferencvaros in Turkey; Real Madrid's Ultras Sur;
to the Curva Massilia hooligans of Olympique Marseille; and the Red Tigers of
Lens.

The invitation to the French fans was an afterthought; they have no history of
hooliganism, but might want to be part of the fight after clashes at their
stadium during Manchester United's match against Lille last month.

Fans in Austria, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Slovakia were also invited. In
each of the countries there are known groups of Ultras—supporters who wallow in
violent racism which has occasionally led to murder.

"This will be a meeting of the friendships across Europe," said the Legia
Warsaw thug, whom I met while making a TV documentary on football hooliganism.

"Open borders mean we can travel without problems and take part in matters we
share together, like beating the Manchester fans. Maybe they have a bigger and
better football team. We are the best hools and the best fighters. We are top
of our league."

The series of messages — the first of more than a dozen sent between groups of
organised hooligans — was the first inkling that Wednesday's quarter-final in
Rome would become a target for thugs.

Several messages were also sent to fans in Liverpool, Burnley and Southampton
to try to entice them to the fight.

Inevitably, some found their way to Old Trafford where, in the run-up to the
match, concern mounted among United's security staff. It led to the ill-fated
warning to fans of the potential for trouble.

In the perverse, twilight world of hooliganism, the allegiances between thugs
who follow top football clubs in each country are known as 'friendships'.

In a series of text messages, arrangements were made to meet before the game
and to coordinate ambushing United fans in the side-streets and alleyways
leading to Rome's Olympic Stadium where Fascist symbols, Nazi crosses and
Celtic crosses are often spotted daubed on walls.

To fans from Legia Warsaw and Pogon Szczecin, there had been a specific request
from Rome: "Bring your blades!"

The small band of no more than 20 fans, who arrived in Rome on Tuesday, carry
knives and axes as their "equipment".

Just before setting off by road from Warsaw, the Polish gang leader smiled: "We
will stay in Rome until the Pope makes his Easter message. We are good Polish
Catholics and it is a good reason to be in Rome."

Although football hooliganism is rightly policed in Britain, Germany and
Holland — and, to a lesser extent, Spain — elsewhere in Europe the authorities
turn a blind eye.

Over the past winter the number of violent incidents has increased. Only last
week UEFA president Michel Platini wrote to all 53 European soccer
associations, warning that violence on and off the field was 'poisoning'
football.

He met government and police experts from around the Continent to ask for help.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter said: "We have come to the crossroads of football.
Our football is ill and we must find medicine to give to our sport."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: