I usually put about 350 to 600 MB of drivespace towards DOS/Win.  Windows 95 takes

about 114Mb.  DOS 7.xx is in the X:/Windows/Command directory.  the rest of the
partition is usually enough for lots of apps.  Linux is cool anywhere, because you
will
probably use LILO to choose which system boots up.  You have no need for the third
partition (Win95), as you could make the first partition(Win95) as large as you
want.
I do wonder at FAT32, as I don't ever use it, formatting FAT16 on all my drives.
I run
OSR2, Works, lotts of graphics and games, and don't experience any problems,
course
I am overclocking a 233mx at 373.5 mhz!