Once upon a time Smith, Nathan A., Capt. wrote:

> Ok,
>
> I looked at the specs for the ASUS board (on thier web site) and all I could
> see was up to 83 Mhz.  How are you getting 373?  I would love to see how you
> did this (since I would love to try!!!).

I think you are confusing bus clock speed with cpu clock speed. The
PCI spec only goes up to 66MHz AFAIK, but 83 and above is already
fairly common in the marketplace.

I believe the original message was concerned with overclocking the cpu
chip.

--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |