-----Original Message-----
From: David Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, June 05, 1998 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: Need PLIP info other than crappy HOWTO

>slur in the signature. That was part of my point, that someone has
>such animus toward NT that he has to put it in his signature.

What's worse; typing the slur once into his signature, where it requires no
further work, or bothering to go to all the trouble to concoct individual
slurs, then attempt to defend them for days?

One is a joke, possibly in poor taste but indicative of nothing other than
fairly normal signature ettiquette.

The other is a sign of TRUE animus.

Face it, David; you feel a need to defend NT that is so great, you're
willing to be off-topic at length to comment about somebody else's sigfile.
Either you're just trolling and you like starting arguments, or you're
feeling guilty about NT's demonstrable lack of performance and trying to
defend any slight, real or imagined, small or large, to the virtual death.

Which it very much is, since you've been twit-filtered left and right since
this started.