> Oh, please; NT wasn't even mentioned in the post to which you responded.

I think that, if you look at the original post, you will see the NT
slur in the signature. That was part of my point, that someone has
such animus toward NT that he has to put it in his signature. Of
course, if his signature did not contain the anti-NT line, then
perhaps you are right and I am hallucinating. Kind of you to point
that out.
--

        David Fisher
        Chief Engineer