I have the following kernel log entry on my NFS server. It's repeated about 10,000 times now. It's causing havoc with some of my mail and web software.

EXT2-fs error (device sd(8,17)): ext2_new_block: Free blocks count corrupted for block group 19

I would love to just unmount the array and do a fsck to repair it, however the server is in heavy use in a live environment. If I run an fsck it could take close to 16 hours to complete.

Is there any way for me to repair this on the fly? Even better - without having to scan the whole array (since I know where the error is)?

Please help!!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

- Ryan