> > Though I am extremely pleased to have joined this group, I have to say
> > that I am a bit concerned about a post I've recently received.
>
> This list if reflected onto a number of websites and newsgroups. Its quite
> possible your address is being picked up on those...

Nothing new here.  The scumbag spammers lie quietly and harvest
your email as they KNOW it it's a real live one.
They immediately sell or swap their weekly/monthly collection with other
spammers.   It just gets worse and worse...

I really think the whole email system needs to be overhauled in some way.
Don't ask me how....