That's a perspective and I don't have a problem with that. I'm not going
to stop using RH. All I am suggesting is that this "appears" to be a
step, or perhaps a trend. Perhaps one day they will "become" something I
disagree with, but right now I just don't have a good feeling about it.
I'm not, however, at the point where I'll stop using RH or suggesting
it. They still have a way to go before becoming Caldera! <g>

<<JAV>>