Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:

Yes, it does happen thatway,, but even then i never had to hard boot my client machine(in your case Host B) because i had soft mounted the /home on my client machine :-)

Ahhh.... I can see that beign a plus... in our case, they had it set up so that there was nothing under /home on any client, and the entire /home contents for the dept was served off the server... so if you had the permissions, you could browse other peoples home dirs on any client computer...

sigh... oh well... I dont work there anymore, and dont have to deal with silly little things like that.. <grin>

cheers
Jeff