Okay. I know this is OT, but I've just received two emails from people on this list containing a .pif attachment. I know you folks whom I got it from[0] probably didn't send it out intentionally, but you really should take a peak at your windows boxes as the headers from both indicated the mail client as Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000.

To be honest I'm tired of getting this type of email (with the .pif attachment) period, but haven't a clue on how to stop it without setting up fetchmail/procmail.

[0]: the email addies I got the emails from are [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this one had a replyto set to this mailing list).