From: Dallam Wych [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OT[ Virii Going Around

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 08:28:41AM -0500, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> To be honest I'm tired of getting this type of email (with the .pif
> attachment) period, but haven't a clue on how to stop it without setting
> up fetchmail/procmail.

So why not set up fetchmail/procmail (and perhaps mailfilter as
well) and be done with it? As long as there is windows there is
going to be this kind of stuff, better just to go ahead and filter
it out :)

Kind Regards,
Dallam
--
Dallam Wych               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
60B9 5A73 E6B8 F087 66A4  Registered User #213656