On Thursday 01 Jan 1970 1:00 am, Charles Denentt wrote:
> > up fetchmail/procmail.
> >
> > [0]: the email addies I got the emails from are [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > and [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this one had a replyto set to this
> > mailing list).
> > --
>
> Son of a ......    Can you send me a copy of all the headers?  I've got a
> dual boot system (w2k and rh9).  I don't use outlook.  I'll track it down.
>
> Charlie Dennett

Bugbear and many others FAKE from and reply-to addresses by using addresses,
or variations of addresses found in received emails, or address books.

This being the case, any one of the people subscribed to this list could be
the culpret, with the virus just pretending to come from the adresses you
quoted.
--
Gary Stainburn