Dallam Wych wrote:
On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 08:28:41AM -0500, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:

To be honest I'm tired of getting this type of email (with the .pif
attachment) period, but haven't a clue on how to stop it without setting
up fetchmail/procmail.

So why not set up fetchmail/procmail (and perhaps mailfilter as
well) and be done with it? As long as there is windows there is
going to be this kind of stuff, better just to go ahead and filter
it out :)

Kind Regards,
Dallam

Actually, I'm having problems with either fetchmail or kmail atm. *points to his KMAIL thread*

I'm cc'ing this to my mail account that I'm letting fetchmail handle so that I can get an idea of whether or not it's working properly, although my first test was rather unpromising.