On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:52:06 -0700 (PDT)
"Todd A. Jacobs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

>On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Apollo (Carmel Entertainment) wrote:
>
>> Which window manager I should go with?
>
>Personally, I'm using ROX with TWM, and it flies. Note that if you use
>such a setup, you'll need to configure ROX's compatibility options to:
>
>       1. Overrride TWM's control of rox panels
>       2. Pass all backdrop clicks to TWM (or you lose TWM's menus)
Give ratpoison a try.  No eye-candy or decorations, but fully functional,
small footprint and fast as lightining!
Best,
Mike

--
"The man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30
years of his life"