Le 27/06/2003 01:13, « Stephen Kuhn » <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 02:15, Nilesh Sahita wrote:
>> I tried using XFCE 4. Yet to determine whether it is faster than
>> GNOME/KDE.
>>
>> However, the issue I have with XFCE 4 is that I can't find any menus
>> entries / launchers that I have in KDE or GNOME. Is there anyway to
>> import KDE / GNOME menus into XFCE desktop?

*** The whole logic of changing a WM is not to have the same stufff as your
previous one. But, if you insist: Yes you can. At least you were able in the
XFCE ver3.x.x. Go have a look in the Configuration menu; the last tab
allowed before to load KDE & Gnome menu's.

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

Software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.