On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:14:20 +0200
"Leonard den Ottolander" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

>Hi Benjamin,
>
>> I tried pegasus mail before, but when I tried it, it didn't understand
>> imap/tls or smtp/tls.
>
> Still using Pegasus 3, which doesn't support IMAP yet, so I can't comment on
>
>that issue.
>
>> Which is too bad,
>> because I have to use windows here at work, and I'd rather use something
>> else. :(
>
> Try Eudora. What I've seen of it it is quite nice.
I use sylpheed in linux and I believe there is a windows version as well.  Try
doing a google search for sylpheed and give it a try.  Very small download and
footprint.

--
"The man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30
years of his life"