El vie, 11-07-2003 a las 12:37, Michael Scottaline escribió:
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:14:20 +0200
> "Leonard den Ottolander" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:
>
> >Hi Benjamin,
> >
> >> I tried pegasus mail before, but when I tried it, it didn't understand
> >> imap/tls or smtp/tls.
> >
> > Still using Pegasus 3, which doesn't support IMAP yet, so I can't comment on
> >
> >that issue.
> >
> >> Which is too bad,
> >> because I have to use windows here at work, and I'd rather use something
> >> else. :(
> >
> > Try Eudora. What I've seen of it it is quite nice.

Eudora's handling of attachments maybe inconvenient (it used to take
them out of the messages, creating a lot of separate files and ruining
the mbox files). Although a little queer, IMHO Pegasus is probably the
best email client available on Windows. Have a look to the 4.x release
(haven't done in a while..)

Hope this helps
--
Rodolfo