Hi,

does anyone know how can I connect to internet by the modem? I used the kppp program, and tried all the device drivers ( /dev/modem does not exist, /dev/ttyl1 to /dev/tty4 are unable to open the modem, /dev/usb/ttyACM0 to ttyACM4 could not be found by kppp ) and options available.
The only device drive which seems to do something is the /dev/tty0, but with it, kppp stops at a screen telling me that the modem is being initialized, and does not do anything else.

Thanks a lot,

Andre

Do you Yahoo!?