Otto Haliburton wrote:

You've never said (that I can remember ) what version of RH you are
running.

7.3

Also I want to note
that it is not a foregone conclusion that it calls stage1_5. So we
don't know how far it gets into the process, it seems it would print an
error message if it discovered something which makes me think it just
branches off to never, never land.

I prefer Lalaland.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130