Hi all,

I am NEW to Linux, really new, I cant get past Disk Druid!

Tried online support from RedHat.com but they wont answer unless I register....
Tried to register but do not have a registration number.....
I got my RH 5.2 from Barnes & Noble on 2 CD's with purchase of Red Hat
Linux Unleashed, 3rd ed, a Sams book.  Linux is supposedly free under the
GNU General Public License.  So I am confused, why will it cost me $30 to
download it?

Thats the least of my problems, here is what I have:

486 DX2-66  (Intel)
425 MB hard drive, 400 MB free, 1 DOS partition
12 MB RAM
DOS 6.22, some DOS games, and DOS utilities
8X Nec CD ROM  (new last week, the old 2X Sony quit on me)
Sound Card
VESA video
14.4 internal USR modem
3.5 floppy drive

I want to install & learn Linux on this machine.  Followed the directions
step by step, loading from CD, made boot and supplemental disk.   Got to
the partitioning section, have a choice of Disk Druid or DOS fdisk.  I
understand if I partition my  HD with fdisk I will loose all my data, dont
want to do that, so I chose Disk Druid.  What do I put in there for Mount
Point?  Says it needs a \ so I put in a \.  It says I dont have enough disk
space?  Heck I have 400 MB free, I will allocate all 400 MB of it to a
Linux partition.   Cant find anything else on what a Mount Point is.

Thanks,
Rick