Hi all:
I am still trying to change the name of the colors.
It looks silly but I need to run Alliance and it can't find names
like 'chocolate' (in rgb.txt there is chocolate not 'chocolate'). I edited
rgb.txt but the changes did not took place.
Am I missing something?
In  /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/X11.tmp
 UseRgbTxt is set to NO and there is a note
"default is to compile with dbm"
I can not figure out what is going on, wether rgb.txt is used or not.
Has anybody tried this before?
Thanks in advance.
Eduardo

  Eduardo Javier Arista Romeu
  Grupo de Desarrollo
  Dpto. Electronica
  CEADEN
  Calle 30 #502,e/ 5ta y 7ma, Miramar, Havana, Cuba
  PHONE/FAX:(537)221518
  P.O.Box 6122