At 01:19 PM 12/20/99 -0800, someone wrote:

>great idea... put beginners on a gui with linux underneath.  Can anyone
>say, "tech support?"
>
>To me one of the issues is that the keyboard is far superior to the mouse,
>and MSFT lied has lied about that ever since win 3.0 with their, "studies
>show that the mouse increases productivity" bs.  The truth is that the

Sorry, this has nothin to do with RH but it is something that I've wondered
about... whether Microsoft was original in *anything*:  Does anyone know
what the cronology of the introduction of mouse?  I guess it was developed
at Xerox PARC and then was used for X?  Before or after initial versions of
Windows were created? Or did the Xerox machine run some sort of unix?

-Alan
---
Alan D. Mead  /  Research Scientist  /  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Institute for Personality and Ability Testing
1801 Woodfield Dr  /  Savoy IL 61874 USA
217-352-4739 (v)  /  217-352-9674 (f)