Clint Tinsley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Don't want to flame the fires but I am telling the truth on this,

Well, I am just wondering what you are trying to do then .. and fail totally to see
your point here.

The main thing I can get is :

- you could keep windows without reinstalling it for years and from my own knowledge
you are probably the only person I know of

- rebooting many times to install anything is normal

- blowing off hard drive is a nice and common policy for window 9x user

- each time you finally get windows 9x to work, create a disk image of your hard drive
so you can apply the common policy above

Besides this you stated that changing mother board under Linux is difficult and needed
twisting, which is, again from my own knowledge (been using Linux for 5 years) ,
perfectly wrong.

So, maybe you could try to say "succintcly" where you want to get at and maybe help
really those peopple in trouble with this so nice OS instead of just saying it works
for you ? Or maybe, are you just telling them to blow off their partition and
reinstall (???) windows again ? I think they know this solution way too well ...

Philippe