Try one of the other cards in the selection.  For me the last one works.  I
think its windows sound card (something like that) or try MAD16.  I've read
that SB compatable usually means not.  I have an aztech galaxy nova card.  I
still cannot get my CD player to work though it plays but no sound emerges.
NH