> Ahh, but you said it yourself, the machine WAS working.  You mentioned it
> had been hacked.  Assuming you installed from CD, what stopped you from
> reading the docs on the CD?  If you did a network install, then you had
> enough ability to see the doc from the net.  Your argument just doesn't
> hold water.

Can't read the docs when in install mode.  If you can, I don't know about it.

This thread has gone on long enough.  Suffice it to say that there is a
problem with the installer.  The fact that anyone gets caught with this
is bad enough.  But, from the postings, it isn't just me.  So, there is
a problem, plain and simple.

MB