Hi, to all who reads this,

I'm not sure, if this is the right group to ask, but I haven't come across
the answer, yet.

I have Windows 98 and Linux redhat 6.1 on my computer.
But I also got Suse 6.4 (1cd full-version)(got it with a magazine) lying
around on my shelves.

My question is: Can I install Suse on my computer next to Windows and
Redhat?

Do i have to purchase a special bootmanager(www.bootmanager.com) or can Lilo
handle 3 operatingsystems?

And if Lilo can handle 3 operatingsystems, how do i change the setup of Lilo
and to what settings?

I don't want to whipe Redhat of my harddrive and I want to keep Windows on
my computer too.
(don't be angry, I know too little about Linux)
(But ,I'll get rid of Windows when I know as much about Linux as I do about
Windows)
(I have a lot to learn)

The main reason for having two Unix based systems on my computer is: I'm
interrested in what other distributions like Suse have to offer.
(I'll stick to Redhat anyway)

I hope somebody can help me,

Thanks in advance,

Remon

(Pardon my engish. I've learned it from watching Hollywood movies)