On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Roadrunner wrote:

> My question is: Can I install Suse on my computer next to Windows and
> Redhat?

Sure!

> Do i have to purchase a special bootmanager(www.bootmanager.com) or can Lilo
> handle 3 operatingsystems?

Lilo can handle more than just 3 OSes...
Writing this from a machine that can boot into Red Hat Linux 6.2, Red
Hat Linux 7.0 beta with kernel 2.2.16, Red Hat Linux 7.0 beta with kernel
2.4.0, Debian 2.2, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and DR-DOS, all using lilo.

All you need to do is adding another entry to lilo.conf, e.g.

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.0-0.16
        label=redhat-7.0-2.4
        read-only
        root=/dev/hdb2

(Replace /boot/vmlinuz-2.4.0-0.16 with wherever the kernel is located and
/dev/hdb2 with the root partition).

> The main reason for having two Unix based systems on my computer is: I'm
> interrested in what other distributions like Suse have to offer.

Bugs.:>

LLaP
bero