Tghis won't directly help you, but keep in mind that you shouldn't use
pump. You should use dhcpcd instead. If you have your machine up 24/7 like
I do then pump will simply abort after it fails to renew it's lease. I'm
on RCN so I get renewed every 2 hours. Expiration happenes afetr about 5
to 7 days. Using dhcpcd will start a new lease as needed.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this. Steven W. Orr-