>On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, you wrote:
>> /usr/include/bits/errno.h:25: linux/errno.h: No such file or directory
>> make[1]: *** [fnmatch.o] Error 1
>
>Sounds to me like you are missing the kernel headers.  Install the kernel
>source and make sure that /usr/include/linux is a symlink to
>/path/to/kernel-src/include/linux
>
>Definitely not a redhat problem seeing as how redhat does not distribute
>gnu gcc as tarballs in the first place...if you are unhappy with your
>compiler for some reason (gcc is included in the rpm), then go to an
>update mirror and download the latest version of egcs...which should be
>1.1.2-30 and was just released a couple days ago.

Whoa. turns out that I already installed the kernel source for linux-2.2.16,
yet there is no symbolic link for /usr/include/linux.

So, whose fault is that?  This is do blame on Red Hat.

Guess I installed all of the kernel RPM files when I did the security
upgrade of 6.2.

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have