"Michael H. Warfield" wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 10:35:41PM -0600, Bret Hughes wrote:
> > syed riyaz wrote:
>
> > > Dear friend,
>
> > > Hi !
>
> > > I beleive you will be in pink of health & in good mood.
>
> > > I have recently installed the Red Hat LINUX 5.0 on my
>         PC(Pentium/100-Mhz, 32-MB Ram,1.2-GB HDD,DCS Sound Card,
>         JVC-3,600 bps external Modem, SVGA Moniter, mouse etc.).
>
> > I have been using linux since 4.5 and that was what seems like a
>         Looong time ago. Certainly a long time in linux development
>         time.  Before answering your questions I woul like to suggest
>         that you get a copy of RH at least version 6.2.  In the redhat
>         world it has been my experience that x.0 versions can be
>         relatively buggy.  The
>
>         You are using Linux since 4.5 and your line wrap on E-Mail
> still sucks???  Time to get with the program...

Yeah I know.   I have been using communicator for quite a while and even though
I have "wrap incomming messages to window width" and "wrap outgoing to 72
chars"  it still does not do well with replies if the incomming message was not
wrapped as this one was not.  I still have to get into windows several times a
week (should be more) for things like autocad, quickbooks and excel and enjoy
not having to use a different mailer.

maybe if I was a real user and used mutt like you then it would not be an
issue, I don't know.  I have to admit I am of the gui generation.  Bummer huh?
:)

Bret