Hi,

I have a CANON BJC-1000 connected to a Win98 machine and
samba-1.9.18p10-3is running on a RH5.2 machine.  The RH5.2 client
is using the BJC-600 filter, and everything seems to work fine
except for one little problem.

It only prints the first page of any print job sent to the Win98
machine.  However, all local Win98 print jobs print in their
entirety.  When I change the printtool option from "1 page" to
something like "8 page", the first eight pages are shrunk onto
the first page.  The print job always disappears from the Win98's
print queue right after the first page is printed.

I tried printing with the 'Send EOF after print job' option both
on and off.  I tried altering some options in the Win98 printer
properties like RAW to EMF, and etc.  Has anyone encountered this
problem before and what have they done to fix it?

TIA,
LG

-- Generated Signature --
Not drinking, chasing women, or doing