On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 03:58:54PM +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
>               Hi Mike,
>
> > The reason that the article states that it can affect 7.0 is that 7.0
> > ships with wu-ftpd 2.6.0, and the earlier version of rpc.statd.

>  Well, my RedHat 7.0 came with wu-ftpd-2.6.1-6 (this is not the respin). I
> guess for 7.0 only the rpc.statd is an issue.

        I thought I also saw something about LPRng and I thought that
was one of the ones fixed between first edition and respin.  I could
be wrong on both points (trying to work from memory here, don't have
my references available right now).

        I have CD's from both cuts.  I'll check the rpms.

>                                       Bye,

>                                       Leonard.

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/