Hi Mike,

> >  Well, my RedHat 7.0 came with wu-ftpd-2.6.1-6 (this is not the respin). I
> > guess for 7.0 only the rpc.statd is an issue.
>
>  I thought I also saw something about LPRng and I thought that
> was one of the ones fixed between first edition and respin.

 There is an update available for LPRng for 7.0. But I double checked: There
is no update available for nfs-utils.
 So I am still wondering why this worm would affect RedHat 7.0. It targets wu-
ftpd and nfs-utils, but both seem to be up to date in the (first edition) of
RedHat 7.0 that I downloaded.

                                        Bye,

                                        Leonard.